This 4-session training programme is designed to equip pastors, children’s ministry or agency leaders, volunteers, and parents to run a fruitful children’s ministry effectively. The sessions include lectures, interactive discussions, practical exercises, prayer, and ministry time for spiritual discernment.
Key Topics Covered:
- Knowing God through His Word
- Talking and listening to God through prayer
- Loving God through praise and worship
- Serving God through one’s gifts and talents
- Loving others through caring
- Connecting others to God through missions