Department: Partnership & Mission Development Centre (PMD)
Reports to: Manager/Director
Coordinate Bible engagement and/or advocacy programmes, events, initiatives; support regional initiatives; work with various local or international stakeholders to plan and deliver programmes
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Coordinate with partners/stakeholders/trainers/speakers in the planning and execution of Bible Engagement and Advocacy programmes
- Coordinate with colleagues and ensure deliverables for day-to-day operations of PMD programmes and events
- Coordinate with the inter-departments/centres to plan, promote and execute Mission Development programmes
- Establish and cultivate relationship with churches for the advancement of PMD programmes as well as liaise and support the running of these events for their congregation.
- Provide administrative support for PMD programmes.
- Coordinate regional initiatives with other Bible Societies to share or help implement PMD programmes
- 3-5 years’ experience in partnership & mission development an advantage
- Diploma or Degree holder
- Self-starter with a good eye for detail and strong ability to multi-task
- Possess excellent team-working, organisational and analytical skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred.
- Bi-lingual an advantage
Send Us Your CV
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.