Department: IT and Online Services
Reports to: IT Manager
Type: Full Time / Part-time
We are looking for a highly capable Database administrator to ensure that our organisation capitalizes on the benefits offered by the CRM systems like Salesforce. In this role, your duties will include:
- Spearheading the implementation of CRM to the organisation, creating user accounts, maintaining our donor databases, and training staff on the effective use of CRM products.
- To ensure success as the Database administrator, should possess extensive knowledge of Database system administration and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Database Administrator Responsibilities:
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and other data management products.
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data.
- Maintaining the sales cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards.
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Providing training and support for users.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Preparing reports for finance and other departments.
Database Administrator Requirements:
- Salesforce certified administrator or Salesforce advanced administrator certification.
- Diploma or degree in relevant fields would be advantage
- 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator in a similar environment.
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration.
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports.
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.