Desert Hiking in Israel
Join us in the Negev desert and test your limits and boundaries!
Join us in hiking southern sections of the world famous, over 1015km long, Israel National Trail. Definedly not for everyone! Experience entering the promised land, as the children of Israel did historically. Physical fitness is required but there is no age limit. Hike through Israel’s unique landscape during the day and share delicious meals in the evening around a campfire. You should warm up mentally, spiritually and physically to participate.
Tour 1: 20-27Nov 2019 (German speaking Tour, Participants from Switzerland, Germany, Austria and International)
Tour 2: 11-18Dec 2019 (English speaking Tour)
- 7 days hike through the Biblical desert
- Approx 15km daily hiking sections
- Following the Israel National Trail
- Demands physical fitness
- Camping. Overnight under the stars around a campfire.
- Start point: Tel Aviv. End point: Eilat
- Local English Guide
- Limited to 30pax only
a. There is a screening process after registration. A confirmation email to join the tour will be emailed to you once the screening details are approved.
b. This is not your usual tour. This is a desert experience hiking trip. Participants will be camping out in the desert. Simple meals will be prepared during the hike and some meal preparations will required the assistance of participants to help out.
c. The itinerary is subject to changes due to weather or logistical reasons.
Tour cost: SGD$3, 150 (exclude cost of air-tickets)
- The tour requires a minimum of 20pax for the tour to materialise.
-Please do not purchase your air ticket until you have received a notification email from us to do so.
-IBEx reserves the right to cancel the trip up to 60 days prior to the departure if the group size is not reached.
- Professional hiking program in Negev Desert
- Outdoor camping or desert camps (Tents and mattress will be provided. A tent to 2 pax)
- Eilat's accommodation based on twin sharing
- Meals included: Breakfast, light lunch, dinner (Al-fresco style)
- Local English-speaking guide
- Bus transportation where necessary during the hike
- Water container
- Emergency Vehicle
- First aid equipment
- Evening camp fires
- Air tickets
- Travel insurance
- Visa application fee if required
- Tips to guide, driver, camp team
- Any pre or post trip personal extensions
- Airport transfer from Eilat to airport on the last day
- Any personal expenses
- Single room supplement in Eilat's accommodation
Participants are advised to:
- Train physically for the trip. Eg. walking long distance to train for the 15km daily hikes, walking stairs etc
- Get the necessary hiking equipment. Eg. Hiking shoes, walking sticks, backpack etc. For hiking shoes, please make sure they are comfortable and have been seasoned.
1 month before departure
- A detailed information of the trip will be given (Includes on preparation, training and the itinerary and the packing list)
Deposit: $1k upon registration
Balance payment: 11 Sep (for 1st tour), 2 Oct (for 2nd tour)
For more information or to register, contact us at Tel: 6304 3762 or Email: email@example.com. (TA02822)
This desert hike is organized by Israel Today. International Bible Experiences (The company) acts as agent for the carriers, transportation companies, hotels and other principals of third party suppliers. The company has taken reasonable care to ensure that the product content is correct. The customer acknowledges that product content is made available to the company by third party suppliers. All product content is prepared in good faith and the customer acknowledges that the company cannot check the accuracy of all the information provided by third party suppliers. Customers acknowledges that the product content is subject to amendment at any time without notice. The company has no direct control over the third party suppliers of product and will not be liable in the event that any advertised services or facilities are changed or withdraw