How does the Bible view money? How should we steward our gifts in a way that honours God? What does financial planning look like for Christians?
In the second part of the DO WELL seminar, discover:
- How depending on God is the true path to financial independence
- How to free yourself from greed and other money related sin
- How to give, invest and save for yourself and your family
Who should attend?
- Anyone who wants to achieve financial independence
- Anyone seeking to organise their financial planning
- Entrepreneurs seeking to serve God and manage money in a Biblical manner
Date: 5 Oct 2019
Venue: 7 Armenian St, Bible House, Rooftop Pavilion
Cost: $125 (inclusive of training materials & light refreshment)
Trainer: Rev Vincent Lee
*Registration closes on 29 Sep 2019