In his teachings, Jesus made the most number of references to money.
Why did money matter so much to Jesus? What is the Christian perpective on finance, and what does it mean to handle our finances in a God-honouring manner?
Join us to discover how to become a faithful steward of the resources He has entrusted to you!
What does the Bible say about financial management?
Through this seminar, explore topics such as:
- Ownership: It’s God’s Money
- Debt: Beware of the Black Hole
- Counsel: Seek Godly Advice
- Integrity: Be Honest
- Giving: Be Generous with your Money
- Work: Be Diligent
- Saving and Investment: Set Aside Money for the Future
- Contentment: Be Satisfied with the Money you Have
- Eternity: Store up Treasures in Heaven
Date: 18 and 25 April 2020
Venue: Live For Eternity Church, 315 Outram Road, Tan Boon Liat Building #15-02A, S169074
Trainer: Rev Vincent Lee
*Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, this event will be postponed till further notice.
For more information, contact Florence Kang at 6304 376 or email email@example.com