Department: IT & Online Services Department
Reports to: Supervisor
Type: Full Time / Part-time
- Provide support in troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Implement configuration changes and performs administration and maintenance of network security devices
- Address IT security vulnerability issues by conducting software upgrades/patches, device hardening etc.
- Employ production monitoring tools to ensure that all systems are running and available
- Diploma/Degree in Computing/Computer Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience in LAN/WAN/Internet services administration
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Routing, Switching, VPN, LAN, WAN, Network Security, Intrusion Detection, and Anti Virus.
- Familiar with Fortinet Devices, Windows Server, Firewall & Avaya Systems.
- Fresh graduates with relevant internship experience are welcome to apply.
Send Us Your CV
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.