Open to Ibex Tour Participants only.
Join us in this mobile photo challenge. Email or WhatsApp us your favourite image or beautiful and captivating sights taken during your Bible Land Tour, and stand to win prizes!
#IBEXSTORY: Submit a series of photos that tell a story and relevant caption. Best story wins! Photo Limit: (2 - 5 images)
#IBEXCREATE: The best caption and picture wins! (1 image only)
Theme: Divine Inspirations
Competition opens on 30 October 2019 and closes on 23 February 2020!
*Submissions have to comply to the theme.
There are two main categories:
Participants are to submit a series of photos taken during the Bible Land Tour that tell a story with relevant caption. (2 - 5 pictures)
Participants are to submit 1 picture with caption. The theme is 'Divine Inspiration'.
$50 shopping voucher
$50 movie voucher
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This mobile photo challenge is open to Ibex tour participants only.
- Each participant is allowed to only submit 1 entry per category.
- This mobile photo challenge opens from 30 October 2019 and closes on 23 February 2020.
- Images that have won prizes in prior competitions, or have been used for commercial purposes and/or have been published will not be eligible.
- The theme for Category #2 of the mobile photo challenge is 'Divine Inspiration'. The image and caption submitted must comply with this theme. Feel free to contact us at Tel: (65) 6304 3762 or Email: email@example.com.
SUBMISSION OF IMAGES FOR THE MOBILE PHOTO CHALLENGE
- Entry to the categories is free.
- The images must be submitted in the JPEG format and high resolution.
- The images should be in colour.
- Simple edits are allowed for the image (cropping, tilt-adjustment, saturation, contrasts etc).
- The images should be captured during the Bible Land Tour.
- Please do not include any watermarks, identifying marks or signatures to the image.
- The image file should be named as such: Full Name_Contact Number (eg. JohnTanJingWei_12345678)
- The image must be submitted with a caption of up to 30 words via email to the organiser.
- There will be 1 winner for each category and winning entries will be selected by the panel of judges.
GENERAL SUBMISSION RULES
- The submission deadline for the images is 23 February 2020.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the participant within 7 working days once the organiser receives the full submission from the participant (inclusive of the image).
- The participant holds the responsibility to submit the correct image via email or WhatsApp. Any failure to submit the image or any other relevant details would void the participant's entry.
- Captions copied from other sources and not originating from the participant will be disqualified.
- Group/shared submissions are not allowed.
- The participant is entirely responsible for all entry-related costs,
- The organiser will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections, which may limit or prohibit an eligible participant's ability to participate in the mobile photo challenge.
- The organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any image that does not comply with any of the rules and requirements, even after the entry is submitted.
- Each image shall not contain any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane content.
- Each image shall not contain any material that could constitute or encourage conduct which would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- The organiser will not be responsible for any breach of privacy of individuals captured in the images.
JUDGING AND RESULTS
- The entries submitted will be evaluated and selected by an appointed panel of judges and their decision is final. No correspondence pertaining to the selection process and decision will be entertained.
- Judging of the images will be based on originality, creativity, visual appeal and the extent to which the image captures the essence of the theme.
- The judging panel reserves the right not to award the prizes if the images submitted do not meet the requirements stated.
- Results of the mobile photo challenge will be announced on 9 March 2020 on the website and social media. All winners consent to the public disclosure of their full names and the results of the mobile photo challenge.
- Winners will be notified via email.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and non-exchangeable for cash or in kind.
- There will be 1 prize per category.
- The organiser reserves the right to change or replace the prizes/ and or modify the rules and regulations of the mobile photo challenge as and when necessary, without prior notice.
- The organiser shall not be liable for any fault with any of the prizes.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By providing your personal information to the organiser, the participant agrees to the usage of his/her personal information by the organiser (in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act) for purposes relevant to the photo mobile challenge.
- The organiser will take measures to ensure that the participant's personal information, other than the participant's full name, is not publicly disclosed.
- The participant is taken to have allowed and agreed to the public disclosure of his/her full name when the image is uploaded on social media, website or published in publication or other collaterals.
COPYRIGHT/ INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Each image submitted must be the original and unpublished work of the participant, who must be its copyright owner.
- The participant is responsible for ensuring that the submissions do not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party, and would not violate any law (including the Personal Data Protection Act 2012).
- The participant shall retain the copyright to the image entered for the mobile photo competition.
- By submitting an image for the mobile photo challenge, the participant will be regarded as having granted the organiser the right to use the image in print, broadcast, and/or electronic media without any fee payment, for the purposes of promoting this mobile photo challenge.
- Images received by the organiser through the competition will not be used by the organiser for commercial purposes.
- For usage of images outside of he aforementioned, the image owner's permission will be sought prior.
- Neither the organiser, nor their associates, affiliates or partners, assumes any responsibility for images submitted in violation of the mobile photo challenge rules, or for those which violate copyright regulations. The organiser will investigate claims of copyright infringement to the best of its ability, and will remove and disqualify images that are clearly demonstrated to violate copyright/ mobile photo challenge policies. The organiser will act to maintain the integrity of the mobile photo challenge and its affiliated entries, but is not responsible for any damages resulting from images submitted in violation with rules and regulations.
ACCEPTANCE OF RULES AND REGULATIONS
- By entering and submitting an image for the mobile photo challenge, the participant will be regarded as having accepted and agreed to be bound by the rules and regulations of the mobile photo challenge.
- Any breach of the rules and regulations by the participant will void his/her submission.
- While the organiser will exercise due care during the collection, selection and storage of images, it shall not be held liable for any loss, theft or destruction of the images.
- The organiser reserves the right to amend any of the rules and regulations without prior notice. Any amendments will be published on the website and it is the participant's responsibility to check the website for any updates.
- The participant agrees to indemnify and hold the organiser and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, liabilities (including statutory liability and liability to third parties), penalties, and costs (including without limitation, legal costs on a full indemnity basis), awards, losses and/ or expenses, due to arising out of the participant's submissions.
- The organiser shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death in connection with the mobile photo challenge, or any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The terms and conditions shall be governed by and constructed according to the laws of Singapore.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Please read the following FAQs.
USAGE OF IMAGES
JUDGING AND PRIZES
If you have any other enquiries, please refer to our Terms and Conditions, or contact us Tel: (65) 6304 3762 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.