Department : General Secretary’s Office
Reports to : CEO/General Secretary’s Office Manager
Provide support to the CEO in directing and managing various aspects of organisational operations. This includes leading the management of strategic operations, and communicating effectively to ensure best practices are used to improve all organisational functions and enhance overall efficiency.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Assist the CEO in establishing office operations and objectives, tracking progress towards agreed goals, and ensuring accountability for achieving desired operational performance outcomes.
- Direct and monitor the progress of operations in each department, and assist in appraising performances. Propose rectification and disciplinary actions when necessary.
- Prepare budgets and monitor expenditure including: analysing spending trends; identifying cost issues requiring management’s attention; reviewing and reconciling disbursement and replenishment of department expenditure.
- Keep abreast of developments in office operations; identifying and recommending best-practice concepts and approaches to management; enhancing the cost-effectiveness and efficiency of the organisation’s operations and services.
- Facilitate organisation-wide programmes and events as required, both in coordination and execution.
- Supervise production and administrative work required for General Secretary’s Office projects.
- Collaborate with and support the global network of societies and its communication needs as directed by management.
- Diploma or Degree holder
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 4-5 years of experience managing an office operations function and staff
- Project planning and management skills, ability to effectively analyse staff development and motivation, and provide consultative problem-solving
- Interpersonal skills, ability to interact effectively at all levels, including senior management.
- Strategic and tactical orientated business acumen.
- Self-starter with a good eye for detail and a strong ability to multi-task
- A good team player who is responsible and positive, able to work under tight deadlines
- Organised and possessing good analytical skills
- Excellent command in Microsoft Office skills preferred
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice period
- Experience in a non-profit society will be an advantage
Send Us Your CV
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.