Sower Publishing Centre
Typesetting and layout of publications, designing work and proof-reading, organise and manage the production of print and non-print (e-platform).
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Typesetting and layout of bibles, portions, and books using Adobe InDesign
- Design of selections, book covers, flyers etc. using appropriate Design Software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or Freehand
- Organise and manage the production of print and non-print (e-platform)
Terms of Employment:
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign software preferred
- Good understanding of design software
- Good eye for detail
- Committed and diligent in his/her work
- Good communication skill
- Possess excellent team-working, organisational and analytical skills
- Preferably with a diploma/ degree
- With 2-3 years of experience in publishing
- Able to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously and meet deadlines consistently.
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.