1. Food Items
- Biscuits (Digestive or Peanut Butter or Cashew nut cookies)
- Coffee/Tea/3 in 1 sachets
- Dried fruits (eg. Dates, dried mango)
- Fresh fruits (Cartons of fruits for donations are preferred than loose quantity.)
- Peanuts or nut pack
2. Medical Kits
- Hand sanitiser
- Surgical masks
- Vitamin C supplements
3. Hygiene Products
- Antibacterial wipes
- Bars of soap
- Hand wash
- Rolls of Toilet paper
- Shaving blade
- Shaving foam
- Toothpaste, Toothbrush set
We need cardboard boxes to store the items for distribution. Boxes of the same size preferred.
Quantity required: 200 – 300 boxes.
Event date: 7 May 2020
Distribution venues: @TSL Building and @Bible House
No of dorms targeted for distribution*= 260
*Est no of migrant workers receiving festive care packs*=12,000
How you can support our distribution on 7 May
1. To donate in kind for the items we hope to purchase for the Festive Care Packs.
Visit https://www.giving.sg/hope-initiative-alliance/guestworkers to donate.
2. To sponsor any of the items above. However, we will be only accepting items in bulk (at least >10 packs). Items to be delivered to our distribution centre.
Please fill up this online form for donation of goods/items. The last submission for donation of items via the online form will be on 3 May, Sun, 1159hrs.
Select which day you will be dropping off the items.
Drop off point is at 101 Eunos Ave 3, TSL Building, S409835 loading bay.
30Apr, Thur, 9am-6pm
1May, Fri, 10am-3pm
2May, Sat, 10am-3pm
4May, Mon, 10am-3pm
Please indicate your preferred drop off timing at TSL building. Do note our volunteer will confirm the timing with you again.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our hotline at 6304 3486.
Photo by © AGWO Care Meals Volunteers/ Partners