Communications & Media Centre (CMC)
Execute the communications strategy through writing to help build the Bible Society’s brand, promote the Bible Mission and communicate the various Centres’ publicity and fundraising needs, across all platforms. Support communication needs of the region as directed.
Key areas of Responsibility
- Produce Copy-writing work across all relevant media platforms
- Work closely and in collaboration with the BSS team/departments and constituents to develop publicity/fundraising/corporate communication materials
- Execute the overall brand strategy and promote the Bible Mission
- Use new media where applicable and as directed
- Work with or produce translation work for in-house projects wherever necessary
- Research and build-up collection of case-studies/stories/testimonies/photos/templates
- Support the production and administrative work required for all CMC projects
- Collaborate with and support the wider United Bible Societies (UBS) fellowship and its communication needs as directed by BSS management
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience in copy writing/design work an advantage
- Diploma or Degree holder (preferably in the relevant area)
- Self-starter with a good eye for detail and strong ability to multi-task
- A team-worker
- Organised and possess analytical skills
- Writer - excellent Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred.
- Working knowledge of other design or editing software an advantage
- Bi-lingual an advantage
Send Us Your CV
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.