Department: IT & Online Services Department
Reports to: Supervisor
Type: Full Time / Part-time
- Plan, develop or implement procedures for ongoing website revision or development.
- Knowledgeable with the use of web editing tools, eg. Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, and Social Media, eg. Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Assist in troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Diploma/Degree in Computing/Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience in Mobile Development is an advantage.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Web Development.
Send Us Your CV
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.