Department: IT & Online Services Department
Reports to: Supervisor
Type: Full Time / Part-time
- Plan, develop or implement procedures for ongoing website revision or development.
- Assisting the Senior Developer with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Professional experience with PHP framework specifically Laravel and WordPress Theme Development.
- Experience in Database development with MySQL, PHPMyAdmin.
- Experience with CPanel, FTP (FileZilla), sharedhosting deployment
- Diploma/Degree in Computing/Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Web Development.
Send Us Your CV
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.