Programme Officer/Coordinator (CARE)
Department: Centre for Advocacy, Relations and Engagement (CARE)
Reports to: Manager/Director
Coordinate bible engagement and/or advocacy programmes, events, initiatives; support regional initiatives; work with various local or international stakeholders to plan and deliver training programmes
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Coordinate with partners/stakeholders/trainers/speakers in the planning and execution of Bible Engagement and Advocacy programmes
- Coordinate with colleagues and ensure deliverables for day-to-day operations of CARE programmes and events
- Coordinate with the inter-departments/centres to plan, promote and execute CARE programmes
- Coordinate and provide administrative support for the programmes.
- Establish and cultivate relationship with churches for the advancement of CARE programmes as well as liaise and support the running these events for their congregation.
- Assist the Programme Manager or Director in starting new CARE initiatives
- Coordinate regional initiatives with other Bible Societies to share or help implement CARE programmes
- 3-5 years’ experience in project management
- Diploma or Degree holder
- Assist in leading team
- Self-starter with a good eye for detail and strong ability to multi-task
- Possess excellent team-working, organisational and analytical skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred.
- Bi-lingual an advantage