With the increasing affluence of society, financial management has been an increasingly important skill. As Christians who strive to be responsible stewards of what God has given us, how do we handle our finances in a way which honours God? How should we make decisions about money?
What does the Bible say about financial management?
Through this seminar, discover:
- Biblical perspectives about money
- Skills to become a good steward of your finances
- How to create a sustainable financial plan
Who should attend?
- Anyone who wants to discover financial freedom
- Anyone struggling with money management
- Entrepreneurs who are seeking to manage money in a Biblical manner
Date: 21 Sep 2019
Venue: 7 Armenian St, Bible House, Level B1, Morrison Room, S179932
Cost: $125 (inclusive of training materials & light refreshment)
Trainer: Rev Vincent Lee
*Registration officially closed for Part 1
*Registration for Part 2 is still open